- Keep business activities compliant Tax Law in Vietnam;
- Follow Tax Policy and Tax Procedure of the company;
- Minimize Tax Risk;
- Maximize Tax Advantage of Tax Incentives;
- Develop the policies to deal with various tax-relating areas;
- Investigate new tax laws;
- Handle all tax issues of company (CIT, PIT, VAT, FCT, TP, …);
- Manage Cash Flow;
- Improve interest of “Time Deposits” with efficient term;
- Contribute to the Company and Departments’ s targets and goals;
- Establish and maintain the systems and procedures to produce reliable, timely, relevant operational and tax & treasury information; ensure smooth operations;
- Ensure full compliance with Group guideline, IFRS (International Financial Repoting Standard, VAS (Vietnamese Accounting Standard)
- Make and analysis business reports;
- Other tasks assigned by Department Manager, Executive Manager and Director.
“Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose”