- Ensure execution of the plan via the right technical support for the countries of Asia zone
- Be the link between customer needs and optimal use of our products and services
- Contribute to feed specifications in relation with central & local formulation team
- Deliver technical support and training to sales team and customers by providing technical input in the identification of customer opportunities and in resolving
customer/product technical problems.
- Responsible for the customer product evaluation process, including identifying evaluation criteria, designing protocols, initiating tests with customers, coordinating testing parameters, and reporting findings to customers.
- Organize technical topics about feed and animal production to be presented to the market and collaborate with the marketing team to develop key messages to publish to the market.
- Propose themes of research to global R&D team
- Applying the technical services for B2F and B2B customer in the countries.
- Develop internal technical communication in the region.
- Masters Degree applicants
- More than 7 years of industry experience in the same industry
- The ideal candidate would have swine experience as well as integrator experience or allied industry technical service.
- Proven track record of technical support work in animal husbandry or nutrition of the multi species with nutritional background.
- High-degree of professionalism and prior experience in diet and feed development, feed formulation & nutrition.
- Strong relational skills and ability to work in team.
- Fluency in English and ideally a second language relevant in Asia such as Chinese.
- Strong ability to present and communicate complex technical knowledge.
- Direct experience in providing nutritional consulting and/or support to large farms operation and feed mills across Asia.
- Frequent business trips within the Asia zone are required.
- Team work and extensive international and cross-cultural experience.