• Responsible for overall update of knowledge on the domain to the staff in the lab.
• Responsible to implement new standards and customer technical requirements in the laboratory.
• Responsible for corrective actions, root cause analysis wherever required with acceptable response time.
• Taking a pro-active action to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Reviewing of the technical records as per the ISO requirements.
• Review and maintain the Vilas ISO 17025 accreditation in accordance to scope of tests.
• Ensuring all the tests are performed as per the correct method and standards.
• Review of the validation data and calibration of all instrument & plan schedule for calibration & validation.
• Responsible for PT, internal and external correlation testing requirements.
• Responsible for meeting quality and accreditation of new test development.
• Responsible for staff training and development on new areas and customer needs.
• To provide Technical support and address technical, operational issues.
• Ensuring that confidentiality and integrity is maintained at all times in the laboratory.
• Co-ordinate and promote customer service activities such as training and technical seminars.
• Work closely with ASEAN Sales team to drive new area of development.
• Drive, participate and support corporate best practices.
• Train all staffs understand and follow ISO 17025 applied for lab activities
• Give training plan for technician and follow the training with performance evaluation
• Report the technical skills and programs both testing and using machine which are trained technician in quarterly
• Report the training progress and training course planning to General Director in monthly
• Proficient in analytical method development and validation
• Ability to manage and organize laboratory operations
• Have deep knowledge and train subordinators for performing machine and equipments in analytical laboratory
• English Communication with C level or equivalent
• Familiar with ISO 17025 requirements
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and people management skills
ContactHuy Nguyen (Mr.)
M: +84 (0)919 724 427