- Under limited supervision designs, develops and maintains test procedures, tester hardware and software for electronic circuit board production.
- Review circuit board designs for testability requirements.
- Support manufacturing with failure analysis, tester debugging, reduction of intermittent failures and downtime of test equipment.
- Prepare recommendations for testing and documentation of procedures to be used from the product design phase through to initial production.
- Generate reports and analysis of test data, prepares documentation and recommendations.
- Review test equipment designs, data and Real-time medication adherence issues with customers regularly.
- Design, and direct engineering and technical personnel in fabrication of testing and test control apparatus and equipment.
- Direct and coordinate engineering activities concerned with development, procurement, installation, and calibration of instruments, equipment, and control devices required to test, record, and reduce test data.
- Determine conditions under which tests are to be conducted and sequences and phases of test operations.
- Direct and exercise control over operational, functional, and performance phases of tests.
- Perform moderately complex assignments of the engineering test function for standard and/or custom devices.
- Analyze and interpret test data and prepares technical reports for use by test engineering and management personnel.
- Develop or use computer software and hardware to conduct tests on machinery and equipment.
- Perform semi-routine technique development and maintenance, subject to established standards, including ISO and QS development standards.
- May provide training in new procedures to production testing staff.
- Bachelors of Science in Electronics or Electrical Engineering from four-year college or university
- Fluent in English (verbal & writing)
- At least 2 years experience in testing function for PCB manufacturing company.
- Familiar with test procedure, tester in SMT (Surface Mount Technology)
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose