A common question clients usually inquire us: " What exactly can we expect from your service?" With a professional headhunter position, in this article, we provide you a broad outlook about all the provisions which your organization can gain from a talent resourcing agency.
Who we work with?
To begin with, headhunter is a firm dedicated to locate candidates with a specific profile normally for management, directorship, or really specialized positions. Different from employment agencies who look for all job vacancy, headhunters focus on their search for talent with very specific features. Therefore, as a headhunting firm, who has to working with two sources or resources to seek out and care:
- Clients: are companies that hire the firm services so they search and recruit a candidate who meets the profile they want for their position, given the complexity of the process. The focus of the firm is on their clients, as they are their source of income and to whom they provide their scouting service. It is with them that they have a relationship Client – Provider there is in every business.
- Candidates: the professionals who give their work information to a headhunter to be considered as candidates for job openings within their area of interest and career plan. Each candidate has a profile, a career and special features that should tie in with the requirements of the Client for consideration at a vacant position.
And how we work?
In short, the role of a headhunting firm is not to get a job for their candidates, but finding the right candidate for their clients’ needs. To make this mission succesful done, we work under a clear and professional process that can be simplified as follows:
- From all the resumes of professionals looking for a new opportunity we receive daily, we process reading, analyzing and storing them in our talent database.
- Once receiving a curriculum, we send a confirmation e-mail and, then deliver candidates a request with a profile like his/hers to be considered and contacted from our behalf. Sometimes we contact the candidate if we need additional information in order to have a complete and updated profile in our system.
- Clients send us requests to search for a candidate for a specific position. Within the application it details the profile they are looking for the vacant position and it is our job to give them the best options of professionals in the market with the required profile.
- Having these specifications, we work on our database, among other search strategies, mapping and talent identification to look for candidates who meet the required profile.
- By the time we find potential candidates, we contact that person to start an interview process, first with us as a firm, and once we’ve validated the candidate has all the attributes and competences that our client wants, with the company (our client).
- The Client meets the candidate and carries its own recruitment process, deciding who to hire under their own contract terms.
- Throughout the process and after they hired the candidate we maintain a constant, clear and direct communication to ensure that the candidate meets the requirements, and if for any reason he/she is no longer in the selection process, we will let him/her know immediately then continue on the seeking process until clients get the suitable employments.
To be concluded, a headhunter will work with the key focuses are the clients and candidates satisfaction. We take every candidates’ career in consideration and we are pleased to see success stories of those who we have linked with our clients and are achieving fulfilling and positive careers.
HR1 Vietnam was founded in 2011 as a full service recruitment agency dedicated to support the hiring needs of multinational and locally owned companies in Vietnam.
Since that time we have grown into one of the largest agencies operating in the country and are proud to support clients both in Vietnam and internationally, across the APAC region.
From our origins as a recruitment company, focused on fast and efficient, value driven placement of top talent in the Vietnam market, we have broadened our service offering to incorporate payroll, training, assessment, outplacement and advisory services.
This expansion of services allows us to support you across the entire spectrum of your human capital needs.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str.,
Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City