Formulates, together with the Marketing Manager, the commercial strategy, consistent with the business strategy of the OpCo, which after approval by the General Manager of the OpCo, results in short and (mid) long term plans for the Commercial Department and the framework for the key areas of the department.
2. Business year planning
- Set up and implement year plan(s) for the key area(s) of the department, including budget(s), in line with the strategy of the OpCo, market developments and Financial and other business objectives, in order to give guidance, after approval by the General Manager, for the activities of the department.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories
- Project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Develop and maintain an efficient sales (support) organization, according to the framework of the year plans, in order to obtain the quantitative and qualitative sales targets, and the sales activities anticipate the market developments.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
4. Account management
Ensure the development and execution of professional account management, and maintain personal relationships with main accounts, within the guidelines of the annual plans.
5. Business process/operational improvements
Participate from the own discipline in multidisciplinary project teams on business process/operational improvement issues, within the OpCo strategy and year plans, in order to optimize the operational performance and thereby contributes to the financial performance of the OpCo.
6. Budget control:
- Control the budget of the department
- Take corrective actions when necessary
- Ensures adequate reporting, within corporate guidelines
- Ensure that the OpCo delivers its budget and meets KPI objectives.
7. People Leadership:
- Organize & manage the department in line with corporate guidelines.
- Coach the team on a weekly basis to achieve team and individual targets.
- Bachelor degree of fishery, aquaculture, aquatic pathology (master degree is preferred)
- 3 - 5 years of shrimp farming techniques expertise & related experiences.
- Selling, coaching techniques and market analysis
- Understanding market drivers and business dynamics (trends, evolution etc...)
- Technical skills (farms management/auditing and reporting).
- Negotiation & presentation skills
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Able to approach shrimp farm key account and how to make good relationship with them
- Able to communicate and work with foreign experts
Interested candidates, please APPLY resumes as below
or, CONTACT US
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City