Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, focusing on solution design, coding, deployment and debugging.
- Brainstorm solutions and design robust, highly scalable applications that can withstand high traffic with minimum down time together with engineers.
- To work closely with product owners, key users, artists and the quality assurance team to ensure deliverables are as per expectation.
- To assist in service migration planning and the design of failover.
- Develop ideas for new products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Troubleshoot applications, conduct performance testing and optimize services to enhance user experience and minimize resource consumption.
- To build reusable code and libraries for future uses.
- At least 4 years of software engineering experience across the full development lifecycle.
- Degree in relevant courses such as Computer Science/Software Engineering.
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, RESTful architectures, Design Patterns, Data Structures etc.
- Solid understanding of API gateways & API Design.
- Solid experience in .NET technologies including .NET Core, Entity Framework, Web API.
- Working experience in building web based applications based on microservices architecture in .Net Core & C#.
- Strong understanding of Microservice Architecture (MSA) and design patterns to build highly scalable modules.
- Proficient with both NoSQL & SQL
- Experience of containerization framework is a big plus
- Good understanding of authentication frameworks and data communication protocols like webSockets.
- Good working knowledge of CI/CD environments or pipelines.
- Familiar with cloud technologies
- Other skills required: Redis Pub/Sub, Cache & Message Broker.
- Collaborative team member with good communication skills in english.
- Experience in any interpreted programming language like Ruby or Python.
- Passion in building games.
- Good understanding of actor model concepts like akka actor and the usage of kafka stream.
- Knowledge or actual experience in CQRS design for huge databases.
- Experience in designing game backends or building games in Cocos or UNITY.
- Domain knowledge of the game industry from game development to actual game operation.
Interested candidates, please APPLY resumes as below
or, CONTACT US
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City