- Overall manage and verify complex accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
- Reconcile accounts and check the accuracy of journal entries to ensure that the general ledger is accurate and complete
- Check and analyze financial information and prepare financial reports and accounting statements so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making financial decisions. These reports may include profit and loss statements, balance sheets, depreciation statements, cash flow, debtor and creditor lists, repayment schedules, regulatory reports and filings.
- Provide technical accounting advice within area of expertise to functional or operational areas managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Report to Accounting Manager (Team Leader) and CFO
- Other jobs as required by upper level at any time
- Good English comprehension
- Gender: Female
- Age: Above 35
- At least 10 years of working experience in Accounting/Audit/Finance, with at least 05 years in AP/General Accounting
- Experience in FDI companies or MNCs is preferred
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng ỨNG TUYỂN bên dưới.
hoặc, LIÊN HỆ VỚI CHÚNG TÔI để biết thêm chi tiết
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The Leading AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The Leading AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com