- Coordinate the activities of the team to ensure that credit applications are accurately assessed and that outstanding debts are followed-up according to established collection targets
- Conduct credit investigations; evaluate and review the credit worthiness of customers to minimize the organization’s credit risk.
- Monitor the status of individual credit accounts so that problem debts can be quickly identified and addressed.
- Supervise team members; assign tasks; respond to complex, escalated enquiries and handle difficult accounts so that that the team’s resources are used effectively.
- Report periodically on AR issues, and immediately if urgent issues for fast execution and solution to minimize risk for company.
- Other jobs as required by upper level at any time
- Good English comprehension
- Gender: Female
- Age: Above 35
- At least 10 years of working experience in Accounting/Audit/Finance, with at least 05 years in AR
- Experience in FDI companies or MNCs is preferred
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng ỨNG TUYỂN bên dưới.
hoặc, LIÊN HỆ VỚI CHÚNG TÔI để biết thêm chi tiết
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The Leading AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The Leading AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com