- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and procedure financial reports or statements.
- Coordinate and complete annual external audits.
- Participate in the ongoing development of accounting policies, system, and procedures.
- Be responsible for reporting all spectrum of financial to BOM and BOD.
- Perform tax review and reporting according to local legislation.
- Perform forecast of company cash flow and PL, closely monitor company cash flow.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as per requirement relating to every aspect of the business.
- Perform project cost budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and control.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Auditing or equivalent
- ACCA/CPA qualification is preferable.
- High level written and spoken English.
- More than 5-year experience in Corporate Finance or over 3-year experience in Accounting and Auditing services.
- Strong leadership and team management
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deliverables.
- Significant experience with project and transaction controls in real estate or construction strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in current tax laws
- Experience working with external auditors, internal control, and compliance related issues.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be fully Covid-19 Vaccinated