- Lead Application Team to deliver Application Level 1 and Level 2 support services.
- Manage production service stability as per the Service Level Agreements: Availability, Response Time, Resolution Time, Reliability through strong collaboration with cloud, on-premises, and shared service hosting partners.
- Adopt IT Service Management and Agile best practices and lifecycles for process workflows (Service request, incident, problem, change, defect, release management, Kanban, CI/CD).
- Take ownership of all issues and outages, track and monitor issues progress until their completion and provide timely issue escalation to relevant audiences.
- Understand the design of the applications; Technical troubleshooting of application and interfaces between app/web front end, middleware to database backend
- Identify application optimization opportunities and provide advisory to vendors or partners to implement changes.
- Ensure that the quality of incident, problem and change records are of high standard which can withstand external scrutiny.
- Ensure proper process workflow is followed in accordance with internal controls, compliance, and audit requirements.
- Ensure all releases are successful and implemented with no production outages.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 8-10 years of working experience in similar roles in Investment Bank or Insurance industry.
- Application Team Leadership Experience
- Knowledge of IT Service Management Frameworks and Standards (e.g. CMMI, ITIL).
- Application: Insurance domain. Mixture of in-house developed, COTS, SaaS based on technologies listed below
- Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux Red Hat.
- Back End: Java Spring, ASP.Net, PHP, Python
- Database: Oracle, Mongo, DB2
- Message Queues: Kafka, IBM WebSphere
- DevOps: Infra - Azure, NGINX; Automation – BitBucket, Ansible, Bamboo, Confluence, JIRA, Jenkins; Virtualization – Docker, Kubernetes, VMWare
- Sound understanding of Security Concerns around Build Pipelines and Cloud Hosting.
- Knowledge of Build Pipelines and the various stages of a Pipeline
- Languages Spoken and Written: Both English & Vietnamese (mandatory requirement)
- A good understanding of insurance front, middle and back office operations, its associated processes, systems, controls, and deliverables.
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- A performance driven individual with an ability to use initiative.
- A self-motivated learner with an interest in understanding industry trends and technologies.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com