- Managing design projects from concept development
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client's needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Determining and adhering to budgets, estimate and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure smooth daily activities.
- Other tasks assigned by CEO or General Manager
The ideal background of Architect/Estimator:
- Strong knowledge/experience in Architect/Construction/Building Materials field
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, estimate/architect software (AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative, Blue Beam) and databases
- Good technical drawing skills
- Knowledge in estimating and reading drawing & plan
- Familiar with CRM/ERP system
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor degree in Architecture/Construction.
- Familiar with US Architecture/Construction (not compulsory)
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com