As Brand Manager, you will be responsible for implementing marketing and sales strategy & plans and work toward targeted KPI's.
- Contribute towards overall sales strategy and the sales plan for the given brand.
- Study market trends, competitors and consumer preferences to understand and specify customer expectations and adopt a suitable approach for brand management.
- Communicate sales plan and targets to the sales team and provide them with sufficient training inputs, guidance and motivation to achieve targets successfully.
- Review and monitor sales plan implementation and results achieved on a regular basis.
- Propose changes to the strategy/ approach to adapt to unexpected changes in the business environment.
- Ensure the delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
- Strong emphasis on all aspects of the showroom to ensure the highest standards in the layout, display, customer service to convey the desired images as required
- Monitor the performance of a brand through key performance indicators, eg.
- KPIs provided by the brand (sales targets, prospect numbers, etc), or internal defined KPIs like customer satisfaction results
- Work closely with the Marketing Director within the Group, and MKT/PR team at the principal to execute the marketing activities
- Proactively suggest and plan PR/marketing activities to generate new opportunities, increase customer retention, drive sales and increase the brand awareness/reputation.
- Monitor sales process and CRM to ensure quality in the entire process.
- Submit weekly and monthly sales reports to the Board of Management.
- Communicate and report to the office on a regular basis, and be the contact point for daily operations of the dealership.
- 3 to 5 years of experience, ideally in an international project/environment and automotive business.
- Strong interpersonal communication and listening skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Proven ability to achieve established automotive sales and customer service goal
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to changes or fast speed.
- Fluent in English. IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is a must.
- Having experience in (luxury) business, implementation of automotive dealer standards is preferable.
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be appreciated.
Working in a leading luxury retail corporation with other brands such as Rolls-Royce, Richard Mille, Hublot, Audemars Piguet,etc.
- Attractive income: competitive salary.
- Annual health check & Extra health insurance package.
- Annual team building event.
- Opportunities to meet and network with high-class and business people who are your customers.
- Opportunities to be promoted to senior and managerial positions and develop your career path as a professional sales expert in a leading luxury retail company
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be fully Covid-19 Vaccinated