- Provide local market understanding and customer’s insights to PLM/ LLM brand team;
- Provide input and feedback on campaign developed by PLM/ LLM;
- Localise Area Brand Operational Plan and ensure effective implementation of the country brand operational plans and monitor against agreed KPI.
- Responsible for team performance and development.
- Responsible for the management of team’s budget and brands’ A&P spend.
- Works with Field Force and medical to develop key stakeholders & KOLs through scientific programs and engagement;
- Provide input on competition, customers, pricing and value story to market access team; Implement Patient Access Programs
- Works with analysts to analyze market data and identify key segment drivers, growth opportunities and business threats;
- Participates in development of training for field force on brand information
- Adherence to Company global policy for external interaction, code of conduct and industry code of marketing practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Pharmacy or Medicine, MBA in relevant field
- Scientific background or affinity for scientific information
- > 3 years experience in pharmaceutical brand management with good track record of effective implementation of plan and campaign;
- Excellent operational skills and ability to think strategically
- Experience in CVRM portfolio
- Experience in Insight/Market Research
- Field force and/or Field force Leadership experience
- Experience in patient program
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be fully Covid-19 Vaccinated