- Lead colour lab, Development of new colour formulations.
- Lead textile quality lab, conduct in-house textile testing according industry standards to support internal teams (e.g. Raw Materials, Production, commercial).
- Ensuring the laboratory and equipment remain in good operating order and establish and maintain best practices for testing and lab protocols.
- Liaise with factory production managers and provide technical support to dyers and other colouring agent users;
- Other duties may be assigned..
- Graduated from University, majoring in chemistry, polymer/organic chemistry/analytical chemistry/chemical technology, garment, Textile/ or others
- Must be +5 years’ experience and above about: Dyeing, Textile, fabric
- Must be Fluent English
- Problem solving and decision making
- Root cause analysis skills
- Training skills
- Good communication skill
- Good team attitude
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng ỨNG TUYỂN bên dưới.
hoặc, LIÊN HỆ VỚI CHÚNG TÔI để biết thêm chi tiết
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The Leading AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The Leading AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com