The suitable candidate will/will be:
- Responsible for managing the Debt Collection Department over the phone with the number of Personnel assigned to manage and is responsible for reporting directly to the Direct Manager.
- Responsible for organizing and implementing activities, managing the work of the Department, some main tasks:
- Manage fee reminder/debt collection activities of assigned partners.
- Coordinate recruitment and take responsibility for professional training for employees under management.
- Develop KPIs and business bonus policies for the Departments/Professional groups in charge and ensure the reasonable, fair and transparent assignment of tasks.
- Organize the implementation of debt recovery strategies and plans for the Department in accordance with the overall strategy and plan of the Company assigned in each period to ensure the completion of KPIs.
- Supervise and motivate the employees under their management to ensure that the employees strive to fulfill their personal KPIs and departmental KPIs.
- Evaluate monthly and quarterly the KPI completion results of the Departments/ Professional Teams/ Employees in charge and develop training plans to improve working efficiency.
- Responsible for the quality control of debt recovery Over the phone, listening to assessing call quality and training staff to improve their skills.
- Responsible for checking and supervising the activities of the Department, ensuring compliance with the Company's Rules, Procedures and Regulations, especially ensuring absolute compliance with the Code of Conduct of Professional Employees in room.
- Implement operational reports at the request of partners.
- Develop and upgrade the company's debt collection process.
- The focal point to work with partners under the direction and assignment of the director
- Coordinate with relevant departments to develop Regulations and Procedures for Debt Collection activities.
- Assist the Direct Manager in making management decisions to promote and screen personnel.
- Provide professional guidance and interaction with employees, prepare necessary documents for employees, act as an interactive focal point to handle employee requests and recommendations when there is feedback from debtors to ensure Ensure maximum processing efficiency for debtors
- Report directly and perform other tasks as required by the Management.
- Management skills.
- At least 02 years of experience in Debt Collection at a Bank/Finance company or a Debt Collection Company.
- At least 01 year of management experience from the position of Head of Department/Debt Collection Supervisor or more.
- Understand clearly the functions, tasks and roles of Debt Collection and develop overall necessary and accurate criteria for consumer credit debt collection.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Careful, high compliance in work.
Further information will be discussed in the interview!
Interested candidates, please APPLY resumes as below
or, CONTACT US
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com