- Create an accurate demand forecast using the customers’ demand and supply chain data, historical data, best practice planning methodology, accurate base and promotional forecasts, Sales LE tracking & reporting.
- Collaborate with Supply to ensure the agreed demand plan translates into production requirements and the product is delivered on time, in full to meet customer needs.
- Analyse forecast performance and leverages supply chain-modeling techniques to develop tactical and operational accurate demand forecasts.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders internally to navigate Customer challenges and provide solutions as required to maximize on shelf availability.
- Engage with customers to drive business performance and pro-actively report on key KPI’s.
- Utilize operational reviews, supply chain trends and sales achievements to proactively gain insights, identify issues and propose improvements solutions.
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Customer Management and analytical experience within a FMCG environment with a demonstrated ability to act with the customer and company in mind.
- Good numeracy and analytical skills and experience of applying a wide range of analytics.
- Experience in problem solving, with the ability to use processes/tools/systems to unlock knowledge and generate insights and develop solutions.
- A good understanding and application of the sales cycle, trends and broader business implications to making judgments and recommendations for action.
- Experience of building relationships in a cross functional environment.
- Experience in areas such as: analyst roles, supply, planning Sales Operations and Customer Management.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be fully Covid-19 Vaccinated