- Work as requested by management
- Having strong experience in managing AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Understand the project requirement, creating and Managing High Available VPC & EC2 Instances, Subnetting.
- Good hands-on experience in managing EC2 instances, and managing different storage options S3, EFS, EBS as per the requirement.
- Knowledge on automating cloud infrastructures using Cloudformation.
- Familiar with Amazon services like VPC, EC2, RDS, S3, EBS, EFS, IAM, AWS Backup, Cloudformation.
- Enable backups for various AWS services like EFS, S3 & RDS using AWS Backup services, enabling scheduled backups for EC2 instances via Lifecycle Manager Service to maintain RTO & RPO for BCP-DR drills.
- Enabling Site-to-Site VPN (VPN Tunnel), enabling VPC peering between two different AWS accounts / regions to establish communication.
- Responsible for making custom AMI’s and make them available for end users for future usage.
- Have Good Working experience on LINUX, Windows platform’s.
- Docker Administration, good experience on docker swarm clustering, working on Docker files, images, and containers to build and deploy the application
- Involved in developing custom images on Cloud using AWS Images and on VMWare ESXi using OVF / OVA templates and involved in building physical servers.
- Experience in maintaining EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, IAM Services, define Security Groups depending on access parameters provided.
- Creation of Cost optimization metrics to Monitor, Optimize the total spend on cloud resources and Support the Cost-Effective Resources using AWS Trusted Advisor Service.
- Worked on ticketing tool JIRA, Parature, Having experienced in JIRA for create the Change request, Problem, and Incidents.
- Knowledge on basic troubleshooting steps for Oracle DB related issues (like space & DB services related issues).
- Good knowledge of Creating templates, cloning & migrating the VMs, resource management and monitoring.
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng ỨNG TUYỂN bên dưới.
hoặc, LIÊN HỆ VỚI CHÚNG TÔI để biết thêm chi tiết
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com