- Join the IT development team, reporting directly to DevOps Lead.
- Participate in building and operating CI/CD pipeline to deliver high-quality software products.
- Support development team for fixing development environments.
- Build, operate and maintain development systems,
- Collaborate with operation teams to deploy software products.
- Proactively improve CI/CD pipeline and leverage software development tools.
- Manage whole software, development environments for development teams.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Strong at AWS.
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps.
- Good understanding of software development and operation.
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, RabitMQ, ActiveMQ, Jira, Confluence, GitLab, Kong, NginX, ELK, Graylogs, ect.
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases, such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, Couchbase.
- Knowledge of Keycloak/Redhat SSO is a big plus.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in agile development teams, such as Scrum, Kanban.
- Interested in dealing with technical challenges and keen on exploring new things.
- Good problem-solving skills and teamwork spirit.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with other developers and stakeholders.
Further information will be discussed in the interview!
Interested candidates, please APPLY resumes as below
or, CONTACT US
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com