- Perform inventory & sales channel management. Understand product's positioning and important metrics in comparison with market and competitors
- Perform pricing and develop promotional campaign to generate sales.
- implement marketing campaign, optimize impression, and regulate marketing budget
- Track and analysis the market information & competitor dynamics to provide the necessary tactics
- Conduct, execute the business plan to achieve the sales target and prepare sales forecast for each product in all sales channel
- Coordinate and work with other departments (Head Quarter MD, Operation…) for smooth running of sales operation
- Organic and Ads and content quality management and improvement as a tool to improve sales efficiency
Portfolio Management and Development:Portfolio Management and Development:
- Build deep understanding of market and competition landscape, product P&L, product strength and weakness, product positioning in the portfolio to decide the strategy and tactics for bigger market share and profit.
- Understand the product pricing and costing and how pricing strategy can effect the portfolio and product positioning.
- Conduct market research, initiate & propose new product ideas, identify new market to enter and occupy market share and responsible for developing & executing launching plan.
- Continuously update above understanding and planning to react with changes
- Manage the team of sales executive on daily operations, be responsible for overall performance of the whole category/ sub-category
- Build the and improve the input and output metrics (ranking, glance view, conversion rate, revenue, stock turnover, P&L...) of sales performance
- Train, develop team through continuous improvement of strategy, tactics and executions
- Working with BI team to prepare sales report & analysis (result-oriented) by week, month and quarter.
- Consult GM on improvement in process, system, measurement using data and research
General Department Management
Planning and Budgeting;
- Planning, budgeting and proposing by breaking down the duties into groups, making budgets (Yearly and Monthly) and clarifying ROI to the supervisor, for hiring employees and/or implementing any necessary assets to purchase and/or activities to be made for achieving the duties.
- Grasping the progress of various activities, management and controlling status to ensure that those are carried out as planned or budgeted, and improving its performance.
- Upon approvals from the direct supervisors, proposing to select partners/vendors/suppliers to negotiate, negotiating, deciding, making into and drafting agreements/contracts, and issuing any necessary letters or documents to either internal or external regarding any activities to fulfill the department duties, obligations and responsibilities.
Maintenance of Policies and Regulations;
- Investigating, checking, auditing, creating, maintaining, keeping in effective and proposing any policies, regulations or rules related to the department duties, obligations and responsibilities; then upon approvals from the direct supervisors, installing, implementing, enforcing and amending any such policies, regulations or rules.
Supervising Staffs, Subordinates and Members;
- Planning and maintaining all staff activities, jobs, duties and working schedules (including shift planning, in and out administrations, overtime, and business trip) in the department.
Education for Improvements;
- Planning, educating and improving all staffs’ knowledge and techniques by evaluating performance through creating CDP, then promoting if any staffs are met to be knowledgeable enough, with good humanities and performance, to become superiorly.
- Planning and supervising staffs to establish the yearly MBO and evaluating every half year.
- Enforcing Company Policies, Rules and Regulations
- Supervising all staffs in the department to enforce following Company basic policies/ethics and complying laws and regulations suitable and sufficient enough as a business person by education.
Information Delivery to Staffs;
- Communicating with and delivering any necessary information to, the staffs in the department for carrying out their duties.
- Establishing and maintaining an appropriate reporting line from all staffs in the department, and report to and/or seek consultation from the supervisor and/or any other departments if necessary.
Understandings of Law and Regulations;
- This department is specialized for ECPT matters, and it must understand sufficient enough regarding any laws and regulations regarding ECPT activities including but not limited to disposals, environments and charities.
- Any other activities or matters related to the department, or ordered from the supervisor and/or company from time to time.
- University bachelor’s degree in related field 1. University bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in leading e-commerce strongly preferred(retail or FMCG category)
- Applicants must be good in English, specifically in verbal and writing and reading skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to effectively negotiate internally and externally to build consensus.
- Experience in Digital/ Performance Marketing
- Have logical thinking and strong problem-solving skills. Quick learner and adapter 6. Have logical thinking and strong problem-solving skills. Quick learner and adapter
- Must be team-oriented and self-motivated.
- Great sense of integrity, responsibility and urgency.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com