- Plan projects from start to finish, with built in contingencies.
- Ensure projects meet industry leading quality standards.
- Prepare relevant engineering project proposals.
- Understand the business requirement for the project, developing effective working relationships and on-going management processes for the project.
- Define the deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the project, and manage their development and delivery.
- Plan and manage OPEX & CAPEX budgets
- Be responsible to look after every detail of the project and ensure that all the projects are going on smoothly.
- Budget monitoring and trend tracking to ensure that the project is delivered within the financial requirements of the business.
- Be responsible to look after every detail of the project: forming a team, stating the purpose of the whole project, and assigning the team members specific roles, planning out the resources needed for the project and charting out a budget plan.
- Participate in contractor’s and consultant meetings and resolve any engineering and management project issues.
- Recognize when technical problems are developing in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitors work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices.
- Deal with problems that may arise within the project or issues with the contractors.
- Conduct regular meetings with contractors or consultants to know the status of the project and also to make certain changes and improvements, if necessary, to achieve the desired results.
- Conduct meetings with the team to evaluate the whole project and to discuss the results, identify the key factors that led to the completion of the project and also those that were not beneficial for the project, so that they can be avoided in the future.
- Ensures effective communication and coordination between all disciplines and all other project participants.
- Requires extensive regular contact with and ensures day-to-day interaction with the contractor and consultant’s designated representative.
- Verify all project invoices & payment.
- Involves developing and maintaining cordial relationships with clients and team members: deal with problems that may arise within the project team or issues with the clients, conduct regular meetings with team members to know the status of the project and also to make certain changes and improvements, if necessary, to achieve the desired results, prepare and present project reports on a regular basis.
- Supervise whether the team members are working efficiently and to motivate and influence them to put in all their efforts to accomplish the given task successfully.
- Be responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants, and that the requirements of the contract are being satisfied.
- Reports to the Project leader who has ultimate responsibility for both the quality and effective execution of project assignments.
- Prepare and present project reports on a regular basis.
Education & qualification
- University graduate or above
- PMP preferred
Major experience & skills
- Above 5 years at the management position of factory facilities.
- Well experience in leading independent entire projects within facilities, including feasibility study, planning, licensing, tendering and execution.
- Well experience in managing & maintenance of factory facilities.
- Experience to work with government authorities including permits & approvals as well as licenses related to company projects.
- Strong network relationship of working with authority to get permits of the project
- Ability to work with internal- external stakeholders to ensure an effective cooperation and coordination.
- Risk analysis and management
- Planning and organization skills
- Financial management
- Good communication in Vietnamese & English and interpersonal skills
- Excellent business management and development skills
- Good leadership to manage and develop team
- Ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to resolve conflicting situations and problem solving
- Technical knowledge
- Excellent negotiation with supplier and stakeholder
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions
- Understanding factory operating patterns such as EHS, Maintenance, Production, Quality, Engineering …)
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com