- Open for male / female, 1978 – 1985
- At least 10 – 12 years of experience Finance / Accounting in a global company
- Have ACCA / CPA or Chief Accountant Certificate
- Good English skill
- The full scope of finance functions including and not limited to statutory reporting, tax compliance, cash flow management, financial controls, financial analysis, and financial reporting to the Regional Office and Head Office in the UK.
- Review, recommend, and ensure appropriate internal control procedures in place, and ensure full compliance with Head Office’s policies.
- Oversees all legal and corporate secretarial matters.
- Work closely with Vietnam General Manager on monthly reporting, sales pacing report, Strat Plan, and Budget exercises.
- Work closely with Vietnam General Manager and project managers to provide an accurate monthly forecast of Company and Event Profit and Loss.
1. University graduate in Finance / Accounting or relevant majors
2. A qualified accounting professional with at least 10-12 years of relevant working experience and possesses a Chief Accountant Certificate.
3. Prior hands-on experience with SAP/ERP and/or project costing is preferred.