The suitable candidate will develop new garment styles and sewing methods, provide garment technical support to sample making and transfer the knowledge to bulk garment production for the assigned customers and/or styles to ensure garments meeting the customer’s quality, style and timeliness specifications within the cost plans & performance expectations.
- Regularly obtain customers’ quality, styling, and workmanship requirements from CSP.
- Construction & Methods Development:
- Develop construction and sewing methods for new styles for sample making and bulk production that meet the customers’ quality requirements and maximizes production efficiency and materials utilization as assigned by the Garment Technologist.
- Ensure the methods can be implemented consistently and efficiently in bulk production.
- Establish optimal machine settings and communicate the settings to Sewing SGTs and conduct audits to ensure compliances to the settings.
- Provide training to Sample Room Garment Technicians on new operations to fulfill Sample Room’s need for skilled operators.
- Develop operation breakdowns for assigned new styles within the Plant and Customers’ requirements in the most cost-effective way.
- Record and report on the sewing method to Group GSD Center to obtain estimated SMV for any particular style of garment.
- Provide technical advice, suggestions and support in carrying out mock-up/sample production.
- Provide feedback to relevant associates on any potential changes that need to be made to the style or pattern to comply with customer requirements, maximize quality, manufacturability or materials utilization.
- Participate in the pre-production meetings and share the knowledge obtained in sample making with the Production team.
- Highlight any potential issues in the production process where applicable. Introduce new sewing operations to Sewing GT Supervisor in a timely manner before start of bulk production.
- Provide technical advice, suggestions and support in carrying out PPU/Trial Production upon request from Sewing GT Supervisor.
- Provide advice to Sewing GT Supervisor/Operations team to address technical problems which arise during production. Seek assistance from Garment Technical Senior Manager and/or Garment Technologist if neccessary
Alignment with The Group's Core Values and Culture
- Understand and personally commit to the Group’s core values and culture.
- Lead by example and behave consistently with the Group’s core values and culture.
- Communicate and visibly use the Group’s core values as guidelines for daily decision making. Support Group initiatives to reinforce the core values and culture.
- Coach IEs to behave consistently with the Group’s core values and culture.
Interested candidates, please APPLY resumes as below
or, CONTACT US
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City
W: www.hr1vietnam.com | www.hr1jobs.com | www.hr1tech.com