- Supervise all regular accounting processes such as A/P and Journal Entries plus monthly closure accounts.
- Organize all company financial programs and ensure compliance to budgetary requirements.’
- Analyze and support in financial requirements forecast for the organization.
- Supervise and ensure efficient working of all financial transactions in organization.
- Monitor and implement all accounts payable check activation and transactions.
- Assist departments in account reconciliation process on monthly basis.
- Monitor authorized account reconciliation process.
- Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
- Develop budgetary plans for processes as per requirement.
- Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
- Collate bank statements on monthly basis.
- Design and prepare audit schedules for external audit processors.Monitor account reconciliation, tax and calculations inclusive of cost accounting plus factory data recording processes and ensure tax compliance of the organization.
- Manage and maintain finance related programs and documents inclusive of future plans and programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Auditing or equivalent
- High level written and spoken English.
- More than 5-year experience in Corporate Finance or over 3-year experience in Accounting and Auditing services.
- Leadership Development
- ACCA/CPA qualification is preferable.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be fully Covid-19 Vaccinated