• Support Engineer Manager on technical cable projects.
• Provide technical support to manufacturing for harness assembly process
• Coordinate and liaise with marketing & manufacturing on process improvement
• Participate in bidding for new projects on process and material identification
• Based on the DWG and requirements from the customer can make a project schedule and define the manufacturing process from start to end with efficiency cost.
• BOM & AVL analysis
• RFQ calculation abilities
• Family with Harness cable Process. ACC (Active Copper Cable), AEC Process.
• Prepare product reports and documentation (MPI, WI or record and check sheet.
• Collecting the data and making the report for every task
• Degree/ Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
• Experience in Cable assembly process (Stripping, Cripping, Label wrap Printing..)
• Understanding and having experience on Laser soldering.
• Experience on the glue dispensing and Low Pressure Molding. (Plastic parts)
• Work with supplier on the tooling DFM and samples qualification
• Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (5 WHY ANALYSIS, 6 sigma, PDCA, 7 QC tools, fishbone diagram…)
• Ability to travel abroad when needed.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com