- Establish, develop and implement the data governance framework, including defining and assigning ownership for the enterprise data assets, driving data quality and governed data throughout the bank
- Manage the data governance operating model, data policies and standards across the bank and Data teams.
- Manage and run the data governance activities including data catalog, data reference & master data management
- Manage the bank's data pertaining to its business needs, such as sales, marketing and operational Strategies.
- Lead, manage & implement Cloud-based - Customer Data Platform(CDP) Project & Cloud- based Enterprise Data Platform (EDP) Project
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science, Finance, Banking, Accounting, Audit or Economics;
- Experienced in the finance or technology sector
- At least 7 years eperienced in driving data governance or data platform implementations.
- Understanding the bank's data architecture; technology trend in big data storage, analysis and processing
- Good at communication, time & team management;
- Fluency in English
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be fully Covid-19 Vaccinated