- Working with the Country Manager of Company to develop and implement a Corporate Partnerships strategy to capitalise on the effect of our sector leading partnership with B2B Clients.
- Develop robust cultivation and stewardship plans for all corporate partnerships, ensuring engagement and support from across Company network to help deliver the partnerships.
- Working with the Country Manager to develop a robust pipeline for new business corporate prospects that ensure the financial targets are met and exceeded.
- Secure partnerships which deliver the best ROI across a diverse range of partners.
- Develop and maintain demonstrably successful relationships with key corporate supporters.
- Working with the Country Manager to develop and maintain a suite of high quality materials to be used in proposals, applications and presentations to help engage corporates.
- Deliver to agreed KPIs for the corporate partnerships portfolio.
- Provide regular analysis on the market, identifying patterns and opportunities that Company could capitalise on.
- Contribute to the development of organisational strategy through the Group and contribute to the wider income generation and communication strategy to support this.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, with at least 5 years of partnership/corporate development experience
- Demonstrated experience driving the full lifecycle of strategic partnership development
- Industry experience in Finance/Fintech/Technology, tech/data or SaaS
- Contract negotiation skills, deal structuring experience and strong financial acumen
- Ability to establish and cultivate strong relationships at the D-level, C-level
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be fully Covid-19 Vaccinated