- Working in conjunction with the Safety, Regulation and Homologation authorities, ensure the timely processing of homologation requirements to meet vehicle on-sale dates in market.
- Monitor regulatory revisions and identify regulatory requirements unique to country / market as appropriate to each model, model year and derivative and make recommendations to internal management on opportunities to develop the product portfolio to increase segment share.
- Act as a focal point for safety and compliance issues identified in market and ensure that the market view is properly communicated to the principal for resolution. Make assessments of the necessary response to the regulatory body and liaise directly with them at market level and assist the co-ordination of response to authorities and the principal.
- In the case of mandated action required by the regulatory body take responsibility for ensuring that the company’s and the principal’s actions undertaken meet the regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for stock control and housekeeping operations.
- Performance of all homologation activities of vehicles for sale in market, incl. preparation of national homologation documentation.
- Organization and support vehicle homologation testing if required by authorities.
- Organization and support Conformity of Production audits and specific Vietnam audits, if required.
- Support spare parts and accessorize homologation activities.
- Gather and study all market specific consumer regulation and coordinate with relative department and dealers to ensure compliance
- Coordinate with other automotive OE to ensure common approach to the market
- Graduated in Economics/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
- Having at least 3 years vehicle homologation and customs procedures
- Language: Proficient English skill (IELTS: 6.5 or equivalent)
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be fully Covid-19 Vaccinated