- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention;
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs;
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development;
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management;
- Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance;
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management;
- Develops and implements departmental budget;
- Reports to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics;
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required or Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in the educational and international environment is a plus;
Minimum 3 years of experience in similar positions.
- 30 to 35 years of age
- Required Skills/Abilities:
- Proven experience as HR Director;
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives;
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulation;
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices;
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element;
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills;
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng ỨNG TUYỂN bên dưới.
hoặc, LIÊN HỆ VỚI CHÚNG TÔI để biết thêm chi tiết
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com