DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct training need analysis, prepare annual training plan and provide qualified functional and competency training for store management team
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of post training programs. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Recognize store hi-po talents via internal promoted assessment, conduct internal assessment for Officer level up, develop talent pool for Main Office and advise Department Head on manpower arrangement for all levels.
Compensation & Benefits
- Cascade and consult stores on C&B related policies [monthly payroll, annual merit increase, 13th salary, personal income tax, C&B policies]; provide feedback of stores to C&B team.
- Provide inputs for C&B team to build up competitive remuneration structure.
- Works with Department managers and employees to investigate and resolve employee relations issues.
- Build up and cascade all employee engagement programs [annual team building, core values, wellness, inspirational programs, convention, etc.]
- Provide consultancies and build up engagement activities for the whole company and MO stake holder, especially requirements by each Unit/ Department
- Organize the entire program of internal events for the company
- Conduct survey after event to evaluate the effectiveness
- Administers HR related working procedures and ensure these procedures are executed well at office
- Works with managers and employees to investigate and resolve employee relations issues.
- Cascades all employee engagement programs [value, wellness, inspirational programs]
- Consults leader of the Main Office strategic human resources matters
- Conducts HRBP annual planning and monitoring office' manpower budgets KPIs:
- Annual Training Needs Analysis of the Main Office are met
- C & B and Employee relations are achieved with the standard of Jollibee Viet Nam on C & B and ER criteria in Employee Engagement Survey
- Disciplinary actions are resolved thoroughly [if have any]; ER programs are implemented as planning
- Staff’s functional and competency capabilities are met with the job requirements
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Male or Female, Vietnamese.
- Having at least 4 years-experience in position of Human Resources Manager.
- Job holder should have good knowledge of Viet Nam labour code.
- University graduates in HRM, Business Administration or equivalent
- English proficiency: advance level in 4 skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writting)
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent communication and persuasive skill
- Project management skill
- Adaptive to change
- Strong business acumen
- Planning skill
- Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Willingness for travelling across Viet Nam
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com