- Assesses the current and future resource and talent levels, to determine short-medium term strengths, gaps and needs.
- Follow up the Talent Acquisition team for the in-charge functions, starting from defining/updating the job description, managing recruitment progress and transaction in the system, ensure right talents are available to support business need while being compliant with HR protocol and processes.
- Drives headcount planning, org structure design/changes at location/functional level to continue improving productivity and efficiency
- Fulfills and ensures enough resources right time and right place.
- Partners with TA team to ensure Talent mapping for better talent pool management
- Design development program and follow up annual Career path process, facilitate people managers to ensure proper implementation upon the Wipro framework and process timeline.
- Understand the talent strategy, participate in people planning process, support Head of HR to define the priorities with stakeholders, and follow up with people managers to deliver talent agenda in line with talent strategy and annual priorities
- Build close rapport with hi-performers & hi-potential Non-Manager employees to understand their insight, be a trust worthy partners to support them as needed
3. General administration & Total Rewards
- Supervise and advise GA team where needed to solve all issues/matters relating to location office facilities, office management , property management,....
- Ensures policies, practices and processes are flawlessly executed and in full compliance with both local and Company regulatory standards
- Manages the communication and implementation of performance and reward processes and policies
- Follow and improve job level, performance and reward issues and opportunities and makes recommendations to business and HR manager for structural change or adjustments to market positioning.
4. Employee Engagement
- Promote and foster a culture and environment that is productive, open, empowering, safe and equitable and coach others to behave and make decisions in line with Wipro Management and Leadership Principles and Wipro Corporate Business Principles.
- Support HRBP Managers to encourage partnered Line Managers to participate in Employee engagement survey and activities in their Functions
- Main in charge of company employee events with employee engagement team as HR and corporate plan to help boost employee morale and drive culture change (Year End Party, Wipro Run, Factory Outing Trip, Manager’s Day).
- Support Head of HR in working with Line Manager in identifying Training Needs for Non- Manager level which can address the capability area of improvement in order to grow the organization to deliver business objectives
- Follow up in their post training evaluation and development
- Able to give input for Head of HR when justifying in all promotion cases of Non-Manager level
- Education: University in Human Resources or related field
- Work Experience: at least 5 years of experience in the same position or similar job with successful proven records. Candidate with FMCG and Manufacturing background is more preferred
- Interviewing & selection skill & Performance Management
- Fundamental C&B Talent Management
- Thorough understanding of managing key legal, compliance, safety and other regulatory issues involved in key HR processes at factory/manufacturing environment;
- Think out of the box & creative is preferable
- Good at Vietnamese & English communication (speaking & writing)
- Negotiation & Influencing skills
- Good at business partnering mindset and communication skill
- People skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Sharp at business understanding and general knowledge in HR
- Self-driven, proactive, can-do spirit for improvement
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng ỨNG TUYỂN bên dưới.
hoặc, LIÊN HỆ VỚI CHÚNG TÔI để biết thêm chi tiết
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com