- To manage the recruitment & selection process:
- Co-work with other teams to make plan
- Write JD, recruit, select and guide managers on manpower suitability.
- To interview and evaluate all positions
- To complete and improve templates related to recruitment
- To supervise the onboarding process
- To set up and advise the appropriate pay scale for company and update yearly to match with the market
- To design, implement and manage the implementation of the compensation and benefits including payroll, social insurance, PIT processes
- To design, implement and guide managers about the implementation of performance management and evaluation
- To improve the program yearly
- To design the competency standard and guide the implementation for evaluation.
- To design the salary increasing and performance incentive program which can create the motivation to employees.
- To set up disciplines, disciplines processes and templates to ensure smooth operation
- To solve all issues related to disciplines and employment relation
- To actively design and supervise the implementation of all policies in the company
- To Manage all administrative jobs like office supplies, office management, events, asset management, internet and telephone, car rental and so on.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role
- At least 5 years of experience as an HR Manager
- Good English communication
- Proficiency with MS Office
- CV in English
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com