- Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and processes
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages
- Assist with recruitment efforts, and prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale
- In details -
- Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counseling employees and supervisors
- Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Build strong relationships with external suppliers, fostering trust and promoting collaboration.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion.
- 3 years (at least) experience in the same position.
- Can work under pressure, team work, high responsibility.
- Careful, hardworking, initiative person.r
- Good at M.S computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in English communication (verbal & written)
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be fully Covid-19 Vaccinated