- Develop HR plan for recruitment, development, compensation, career management, and other HR functions.
- Conduct recruitment, HR development and training, etc. based on the approved budget.
- Analyze and propose organization restructuring and capacity requirement to serve business needs.
- Develop and provide performance management system and tools.
- Implement reward strategies and structures that align with the bank's goals in Vietnam.
- Ensure operations comply with labor laws and regulations as well as corporate governance.
- Develop infrastructure, HRIS, Job description, competencies, organization HR Structure, HR policy and procedure, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree or a higher degree in HR or related field (for example, Master of business administration, management)
- At least 10 years of experience working in HR, with good team management and banking management skills
- Excellence communication skills in English - can speak fluent local language in the local country (Vietnamese).
- Can maintain strong network with banking community in the country.
- Willing to travel, willing to learn, open to changes.
- Energetic and have interest to explore emerging markets in AEC+3 country.
- Able to work under high pressure.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be fully Covid-19 Vaccinated