Being responsible for organizing and managing internal audits according to audit plans, including overseeing the business processes to be compliant with SPPs, minimizing business risks, making recommendations on policies, consulting stakeholders and ensuring that the organization fulfills governmental obligations of compliance.
- Prepare the annual risk assessment and internal audit plan for all operational functions.
- Periodically and non-periodically conduct the audit engagements according to the approved audit plan.
- Identify areas for improvement and propose appropriate recommendations
- Prepare and present the internal audit reports for Director’s review and follow-up corrective action progress after audit.
- Perform independent assessment of the control environment surrounding business processes or activities
- Perform a critical review of current policies and procedures to ensure that they are relevant, effective and adequate to meet its objectives, corporate standard procedures/policies and business requirements
- Be coordinator between local functional departments and Corporate Audit Team and to follow-up for remediation action of Corporate Audit.
- Responsible for executing and completing fraud audit, COBC case investigation
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.6.
- Advise internal management or business partners on the implementation or operation of compliance programs.
- Work with Risk Management Team located at Head Quarter for updating SPPs and risk assessment
- Provide coaching to team
- Other works as assigned
- University/Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Internal Control/ Internal Audit
- The ability to work effectively on their own without direct supervision and as part of a team.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity.
- Good command in spoken and written English.
- Sound communication skills, with experience dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Understanding about internal control system
- Be self-motivated
- Good knowledge and experience in consulting, risk management, auditing and internal control system.
Further information will be discussed in the interview!
Interested candidates, please APPLY resumes as below
or, CONTACT US
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com