- Conduct risk assessment of current product and service flows of Got It. Propose the solutions to prevent risks & build solutions to control risks.
- Be involved in upcoming projects, assess, analyze risks and suggest solutions to prevent and minimize them from the beginning.
- Analyze data & user behavior, identify & analyze unusual trends and propose plans to limit risks.
- Build, manage and continuously improve policies and regulations to limit fraud and risks in all company products and services.
- Be involved in building and monitoring risk and fraud management tools of the system.
- Coordinate with other departments when there are incidents related to risks and frauds.
- Periodically review risk and fraud regulations to ensure that regulations are still valid and appropriate;
- Assist to evaluate, check and detect security errors in the system.
- Conduct the training of risk awareness and information security for employees.
- Perform tasks as assigned by Line Manager
- Bachelor's degree in IT/Computer Science, or equivalent educational background
- At least 6 years of experience in risk management or relevant positions
- Knowledge of information system & new technologies
- Deep knowledge of information security & risk assessment
- Experience in pentest is a plus
- Having certificates of security or used to be work in risk management or information security procedures project (such as ISO) is a plus
- Ability to understand & analyze data
- Ability to manage project & timeline
- Good communication & problem solving skill
- Be integrity, careful, accurate
- Ability to work independently & teamwork while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng ỨNG TUYỂN bên dưới.
hoặc, LIÊN HỆ VỚI CHÚNG TÔI để biết thêm chi tiết
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com