- Participate in the entire software development life cycle of the Agile team
- Provide technical leadership for Java teams.
- Review source code and coach colleagues to follow coding standards, design patterns, and implement tests.
- Conduct R&D activities and make workshops.
- Advise development teams on the use of static code analysis tools and configure the tools.
- Assist Engineering Manager and teams in their daily work and to build the knowledge base and improve the development, testing, and deployment process together.
- Documenting technical documents
- Adhere to programming conventions and good programming practices.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Java development.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with a focus on computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in analysis, design, and development of Java applications.
- Experience in non-functional aspects, i.e., security, performance, and scalability.
- Strong understanding and experience of common software design patterns.
- In-depth experience of clean code, coding standards, and code review.
- In-depth experience of unit tests, mocking libraries, code coverage, and code refactoring.
- In-depth experience of Java development ecosphere.
- In-depth experience in building REST APIs for scale and security.
- Experience with MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Advanced knowledge of Java Core and Java Concurrency Framework.
- Advanced knowledge in building and deploying Java-based web applications using Maven, Tomcat, or Embedded Jetty server.
- Experience with at least one CI/CD tool.
- Experience in cloud computing.
- Strong sense of result-oriented, ownership, and responsibility for code quality.
- Strong sense for quality, teamwork, and innovation.
- Self-motivated and continuous improvement of your engineering skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience in microservices architecture, load balancing.
- Oracle Professional Certificates.
- UML, arc42, structure101.
- Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Good knowledge of the JVM structure
- Good knowledge of JDK tools
- Experience in JVM profiling, Performance monitoring.
- Experience in front-end technologies
- Experience with TDD/BDD.
- 13th month salary and performance bonus
- 15 annual leaves
- 100% Social Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance, yearly checkup
- Gathering activities in special occasions (Christmas, New Year, Women’s Day, etc.)
- Company trip and team building activities
- Snacks, tea and coffee are ready to serve
- A flexible environment with super fun and enthusiastic colleagues.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be Covid-19 vaccinated fully