Purpose / Key Responsibilities:
- Support the distributors to obtain company's annual targets by listing products into hospital list, win the tender with significant quota by provided detailed competitor’s activities and pricing strategy of assigned territories.
- To execute the company’s marketing strategy, planning and allocating regional operation cost, volume and customer penetration numbers.
- To cooperate with Medical consultant team to deliver the most effective route to market, via the management of an appropriate number of distributors, health insurance associations, hospitals and treatment centers, etc. for the geographical area.
Major Duties & Responsibilities: Job holder is required to fully perform all of the below mentioned tasks timely, correctly and completely:
- Making every effort to maximize both present and long term marketing and operation cost
- Fully achieve marketing targets such as volume, turnover of distributors, coverage and market development
- Establish realistic marketing objective and action plan for the each key customer of the distributors with the consultant of National Manager; and prepare marketing forecast timely.
- Plan, organize, lead and control the implementation of the distributor activities, marketing activities, marketing projects, and other marketing programs within assigned territories
- Explore new areas both within existing territories as well as by expanding geographic coverage for marketing development
- Monitor marketing trends and competitors’ activities in the assigned territories
- Increase the awareness and use of company’s products by timely visit the hospital drug committee, health insurance officer at both SOH level and hospital level of assigned territories.
- Timely update on tender timeline of assigned territories and coordinate with cross functions: regulatory, tender staffs of distributor to prepare tender dossiers that up to date with tender regulations
- Leverage the market demands as well as the marketing opportunities for the company
- Prepare in advance and conduct regular marketing meetings
- Manage budget for all marketing activities
- Coordinate, support and supervise all instruments distributor activities/marketing projects
- Support National Manager to implement company's new marketing strategies, including new products prices, promotion, etc.
- Support National Manager to collect and evaluate information in the market including competitors and competitive products.
- Research about new product areas
- Other tasks as required by the superior.
Requisite Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine/Pharma, MBA is preferred
- Broad business and commercial understanding, high level communication, negotiation and influencing experience and the proven ability to develop excellent working relationships with a wide range of people both internally and externally
- At least 5 years
- Business Management experience minimum, including a demonstration of people management, and the delivery of budgeted performance results
- Proven leader able to motivate and inspire those working with them
- Dynamic, adaptable, results-oriented approach.
- High level of initiative and integrity.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Highly developed leadership, development of people, customer focus, and business judgment skills.
- Experience of achieving results, driving change and establishing best practice through other people.
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Working with and managing ambiguity
- Flexible in mindset
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng ỨNG TUYỂN bên dưới.
hoặc, LIÊN HỆ VỚI CHÚNG TÔI để biết thêm chi tiết
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The Leading AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The Leading AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com