- Handle and support the application for necessary licenses, permits, approvals (especially in corporate licenses, training, events, promotion, advertisement licenses) and manage company provincial representatives to ensure complying with applicable laws as well as corporate policies and procedures. This will require knowledge of all applicable laws, product, regulations, industry standards, etc.
- Providing daily legal advices, in liaison with business teams, to manage all corporate, labour and compliance matters.
- Review economic contracts, domestic and abroad purchases.
- The focal point to work with foreign legal partners and the Vietnamese government agencies related to legal matters.
- Drafting necessary documents for all projects of the Company.
- Conducting regular compliance trainings for employees.
- Monitoring changes to laws and regulations and informing all relevant personnel to the changes, providing suggestions on how to promptly reflect such change(s) in current processes of the company.
- Conducting other incidental works and projects relating to the Company as instructed by the CEO.
- Other tasks related to compliance and government affairs as assigned.
Having a Bachelor Degree in Law.
Solid knowledge about laws on enterprises, labor, tax; experience in implementing Compliance programs;
Self-research ability, fast learning; logical thinking;
Effective communication, presentation and negotiation skill;
Good planning, organizing and time management skill;
At least 5 years of experience in a related position.
Fluent English skill(IELTS 6.5+);
Honest, careful, and highly responsible;
Willing to go on business trips.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be fully Covid-19 Vaccinated