- Achieve agreed sales volume and control of expenses.
- Identify and act on cost reduction opportunities especially those that arise out of increased collaboration with the customer.
- Manage the key accounts strategically and also with business orientation.
- Update yearly contract with business terms favorable for company.
- Build & maintain relationship with managers, directors of key accounts.
- Maximize customer service and take any necessary action to maintain same including the satisfaction of any customer complaints.
- Build sales plan by customer & channel Super/Hypermarket/Mom/CVS/Pharmacy
- Develop and execute monthly/quarterly and yearly customer plans.
- Product Management (Forecast, Availability, Listing, Merchandising, Shelf Share, Pricing)
- Development and retention of the distribution network timely and professionally.
- Implement and recommend sales strategies and plans.
- Set objectives and targets for the sales staff and the distribution network in the assigned area.
- Set and on-going adjust working calendar/sales routes for sales team to maximize productivity and service.
- Understand and follow the competitive market situation.
- Management of the sales administration (credit, delivery co-ordination, cash, commissions and report writing).
- Adhere to the company’s Accounting and Administration policies and guidelines.
- Set up Standard Operating Procedures to service Key Account Customers.
Learning & Growth
- Supervise and lead of the Modern Trade sales team nationwide.
- Lead the development of the sales organization in terms of recruitment,training/coaching, motivation and control.
- Manage the sales team by outlining clear objectives & ensuring a transparent, standardized incentive structure.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant major
- Management/Education/Business Administration
Experience and skills
- Experienced in Sales field for more than 10 years in FMCG business especially Modern Trade
- Experienced in team management
- Good knowledge of Markets.
- Good project management skills.
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong interpersonal and good presentation skills
- Ability to work professionally and under high pressure
- Having a strong teamwork style and high commitment
- Demonstrated a good commitment aptitude, customer oriented, problem solving and judgment skills.
- Able to lead projects, gain buy-in and drive to execution and achievement of the desired results
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be fully Covid-19 Vaccinated