- Develops, coordinates, and troubleshoots the manufacturing process of plastic injection moulding using HDPE, polypropylene, and PET.
- Develops the injection moulding process for new tooling/mould. This includes all moulding machine parameters.
- To prepare/well documented and maintain mould quality in a tip top condition for the injection moulding process/production.
- To handle process troubleshooting/identifying and rectifying problems during production caused by mould quality issues including dimensional issues, flash, short shots, burn areas, flow marks & bubbles etc.
- Makes improvements to moulding process to reduce cycle times to the lowest time possible without sacrificing part quality.
- Performs mould verification, sample process development, mould changes and set up.
- Work with Production to improve mould change over times eliminating all waste during the internal and external change over elements.
- Reviews new & existing mould tooling issues with Tooling Engineers and Mould Maintenance to ensure high production efficiency.
- To prepare and well-maintained documentation for the mould shop especially on the preventative/countermeasure activities to support cost reductions targets established by Management.
- Interact with production supervisors for mould maintenance schedule and quality improvement requirements.
- Updates mould condition tables, check sheets, operating standards and keeps master documents on file.
- Assists in training mould maintenance staffs in the safe and proper usage of equipment and tooling.
- To provide mould set up guideline and work instruction for the injection moulding start up technicians.
- Assure all health and safety requirements are observed and maintain work area and organized condition in the mould shop.
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day facilities mould maintenance operations and upkeep of facilities/program equipment
- Responsible for maintaining all facilities in mould shop in safe and good working order.
- Oversee the operations of the mould maintenance department, ensuring all required mould maintenance is completed and recorded and documented.
- Ensure that the tools/mould stockroom is organized, labelled, and well stocked with spare parts; ensure inventory costs are minimized through establishing optimal ordering.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from university in Engineering / Plastic Moulding Injection Technical field.
- Min 10 years of experience in an INJECTION MOULDING with emphasis on Maintenance of Mould.
- Mould Preventive Maintenance; insert change, assembly-disassembly knowledge.
- Mould Setup knowledge.
- Able to understand technical drawing for precision parts and components.
- Experience working interdepartmentally
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, SAP, Auto CAD or Solid works
- Good English communication and written skills are required.
- Able to work with a team to accomplish company goals.
- Strict attention to safety procedures and guidelines including Group standard.
- Process working experience in plastic injection mould.
- Knowledge of software Auto CAD/Pro.
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng ỨNG TUYỂN bên dưới.
hoặc, LIÊN HỆ VỚI CHÚNG TÔI để biết thêm chi tiết
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The Leading AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The Leading AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com