- Providing strategic leadership for the EOSH function to define and develop the plant objectives, goals, strategies and initiatives necessary to ensure legal compliance, support Company EOSH goals and drive continuous improvement
- Providing Governance oversight for the EOSH function to develop EOSH policies, monitor compliance, program and process implementation and EOSH performance, and routinely communicating these to the CCBV Leadership Team
- Improving EOSH capabilities across Group operations by developing and supporting the execution of awareness and training processes and tool to continually improve associate capability and performance. - Deploying innovative solutions for EOSH program management, execution and effectiveness to provide safer and more sustainable operations.
- Ensuring the appropriate application of CCBV resources to effectively and efficiently fulfill established EOSH goals and objectives.
- 10+ years of relevant EOSH experience with at least five years experience in the EOHS program management.
- Experience with developing and maintaining EOSH management systems including ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001. Leadership experience in directing EOSH departments, contractors and managing technical personnel
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com