Duties And Responsibility
- Opening new accounts and growing distribution network as well sales volume under the guideline of company strategies
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with wholesaler, ensure that the needs of the wholesale accounts are met in a timely and efficient manner, resolve any issues or problems that may arise with wholesale account
- Introducing new products, convincing customers, and following up till getting the final results.
- Delivering a unique customer experience while engaging and providing them a timely service.
- Survey, and update information about competitors and customers’ opinions.
- Recruit, lead, train, coach, allocate customers, support opening and manage team: 1-5 account executives.
- Achieve revenue target for the “Target customers” and Total sales revenue for the entire Team.
- Achieve distribution targets by brand and relevant customer segmentation.
- Develop and lead negotiations with new group deal contracts.
- Develop and coordinate the National 5-star hotels channel, group deals and international chains for: Proposals, contracts, events (before and after) and monthly briefing to follow up.
- Ensure execution/ performance/ compliance/ investment in existing contracts.
- Develop and achieve brand sales and visibility guidelines defined by outlet segmentation, classification.
- Maintains relationships with customers.
- Ensure monthly and weekly reports are completed as requested (e.g., performance tracking of promotions/ deals, sales, routing, activities).
- Directly implement the company sales policy in terms of pricing and promotion, take orders and execute promotion (DISPLAY) in line with the company requirements.
- Make reports (Monthly brands performance, Universe, sales volumes, deals tracking, customers’ issue, etc.) to General Manager.
- Manage sales forecast to make sure no stock outage or over stock.
- Private customers: build and develop private customers for premium products segment
- Maintain working relationship with key stakeholders, e.g., South On-Premises team, Regional Sales team, traditional trade (wholesale team), Events & Marketing team, Customer service team, accounting team and Brand Principles.
- Ad hoc required from management.
- Graduate University.
- 4+ years’ experience leading a ON Trade sales team in the wine/spirits/ FMCG industry
- Experienced in dealing with 5* Hotels and Premium cocktail bars
- Dynamic, self-motivated leader with proven track record in developing team capabilities.
- Proven success in achieving business revenue and brand objectives.
- Good communication and negotiation with customers in different levels.
- Excellent relationship and networking skills for international communication.
- Positive attitude with customers;
- Excellent quick actions and solution for customer requirements or problem may have;
- Enthusiast, passionate, creative, willing to learn and like challanging;
- Flexible working time, be able to visit outlets at night, and travel when required.
- Good planning, team management skills.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com