- Work alongside with Area SOM/Director of Sales, COMs to manage systems, operating SOPs, System, Training for centers & none center staff.
- Design & Provide SOP, System Training to Support for business sector for new enrollment & re-enroll.
- Co-provide the onboarding operation training for employees (both none-teachers & teachers)
- Set up infrastructure & provide training for new centers.
- Manage the infrastructure SOPs for the company.
- Ensure Center management & Customer Care team in center are well trained & perform well up to operation academic classrooms standard.
- Ensure Center management & Customer Care are well trained on academic student care services.
- Manage well budget & operate the administration, including part time resources, stationary & wellbeing costs of each Centers.
- Update documents & policies & deploy operations to the Centers.
- Manage & control well the Center operating license, equipment according to the standards of the fire protection systems of the Company.
- Ensure that equipment & tools are always checked, & employees are fully trained on the fire safety.
- Coordinate well with the accounting, Marketing Department, Sales, HR department to establish the process of managing KPIs s at the Centers to improve employee productivity including teachers & none teachers .
- Represent Board of Directors to meet customers in case of handling complaints about customer service that beyond the control of the Center staff.
- Communicate under the orders of the Director to the Centers related to the operating regulations.
- Provide center class forecasting, time table optimization & plan for teachers headcounts in advance to scope business growth ahead.
- Monitor part time Teachers & None-Teachers budgets & costs to control center P/L
- Provide training for franchise
- Train FC staff for the FC model so that the staff can operate the Centers in accordance with ICR standard.
- Provide inventory for FCs according to the order.
- Audit Franchise
- Manage customer service applications to serve online, offline sales channels, Co-operate channel.
- Train the Operation Staff & Center Staff on customer care in center to take care of online & offline customers.
- Monitor the process of providing online student learning report & lessons through the Online Operation customer care team.
- Business Analysis knowledge
- System Knowledge
- High Adaptability
- Be able to work & interact well with Foreign Teachers Situational Leadership
- Flexibility to work at weekend or night shift for auditing conduct Time Management
- 10+ Years Experiences in similar roles
- Excellent at Microsoft system
- Familiar with Cen 2, Call Centers,CRM, Google Drive.
Further information will be discussed in the interview!
Interested candidates, please APPLY resumes as below
or, CONTACT US
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com