Within the context of the Technical & Quality operating plan, the suitable candidate will ensure patterns are provided to the Sample Room and Production to enable the production of samples and bulk garments that meet the customers’ quality, fit, style and timeliness specifications for the assigned customers within the Factory’s cost targets.
- Support the Garment Technologist or Garment Senior Technician to develop standard methods for new production techniques.
- Patterns Development:
- Work with customers and provide suggestions/advice to continuously improve fit and quality through pattern-related adjustments.
- Develop new net patterns based on customer requirements, quality, production efficiency and materials utilization.
- Make necessary changes to the net patterns based on customer feedback for customer approval as needed.
- Work with CSP, and when possible meet with customers to obtain style information, fit preferences, and pattern requirements to enhance customer satisfaction with the Factory’s samples and bulk garments.
- Pattern Making:
- Produce high quality net patterns based on customer’s requirements, quality, production efficiency and materials utilization to support sample and bulk production.
- Make necessary changes to the net patterns based on customer feedback for approval as needed.
- Hold relevant direct reports accountable for producing high quality cut patterns to fulfill customer’s requirements to support sample and bulk production.
- Informs relevant associates of any changes made to the patterns to ensure pattern consistency throughout the production process.
- Randomly audit cut patterns produced by the pattern technicians to ensure the compliance to requirements, quality, manufacturability and materials utilization of the cut patterns.
- Review with CSP, Sewing, QA and MM to ensure patterns produced satisfy relevant quality standards and grading scales.
- Refine the patterns to satisfy the standards when necessary.
- Customer Feedback: review customer feedback and discuss with customer as needed on comments related to fitting, size specifications (grading) and style. Proactively provide customer with suggestions to improve the garments.
- Attend cross-functional pre-production meetings to introduce the style to the downstream departments and collect any feedback from the downstream departments as needed.
- Make changes to the net patterns based on the feedback as appropriate and obtain customer approval to the patterns if neccessary.
Alignment with the Group's Core Values and Culture
- Understand and personally commit to the Group’s core values and culture.
- Lead by example and behave consistently with the Group’s core values and culture.
- Reinforcement and Support: communicate and visibly use the Group’s core values as guidelines for daily decision making.
- Support Group initiatives to reinforce the core values and culture.
- Coaching IEs to behave consistently with the Group’s core values and culture.
Interested candidates, please APPLY resumes as below
or, CONTACT US
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City
W: www.hr1vietnam.com | www.hr1jobs.com | www.hr1tech.com