- Lead designers, and technical team to research and analyse market trends to maximise business opportunities
- Develop product development strategies to fulfil our core customer's needs by determining specifications, production timetable and developing marketing strategies
- To monitor the entire product development process to provide constructive solution when problems arise
- Work closely with production team to ensure smooth process of sample and bulk production
- Understand the competitors and market competition and able to provide guidance and advise to clients
- To plan styles, colours, prints and Fabric for Season as per customer's specification
- Coordinate with Product Development design team, fabric- trim team to develop new designs, fabric, elastics & Trims.
- Introduce new designs in storyboard meeting and make actual garment samples upon approval;
- Developing samples for photo shoot
- Presentation of garment samples and packaging samples at range review meeting
- Presentation of samples to marketing and e-commerce team;
- Coordinate with marketing team for style, colour and monthly sales and update & colour ratios in tech pack;
- Preparation of merchandising sheet/BOM and tech pack after set approval;
- Process owner for style clarity meeting and hand over style files to production merchandiser;
- Work with production team for PP samples, TOP samples and bulk approvals;
- Updating launch plan tracker and co-ordinate with production team for on time product launch;
- Your primary job role is to design, develop and promote marketable lingerie products and concepts to our key business partner, that are profitable and production feasible.
- You must possess market intelligence, be knowledgeable in current retail trends in order to identify business value, product categories, best sellers, key competitors & understand organizational structures in order to enhance our business potential;
- You will be required to work closely with our business partner to build on initial concepts & make our designs price and lead-time competitive;
- You should also be able to incorporate new RM ideas, silhouettes, finishes and liaise with the sample room and International Team and Production department;
- You are responsible for passing on the cost components by liaising with the relevant marketing merchant to make sure the designs hit the buyer's target FOBs which also meet required profit margin to our company.
- You will need to conduct Risk Analysis meetings and style amendment follow up on styles presented to & picked up by the buyer at initial edit.
- You will need to build good working relationships with all our customer design/sourcing teams, internal & external suppliers where necessary.
- Create and Maintain vendor manuals for shipping, packaging, and testing
- Coordinate 3rd party material and garment testing
Education: University graduated
Deep knowledge on Product Development including research & development of of Lingerie, Swim wear, Sportswear or Sleepwear, materials characteristics, costing and production…
At least 10 years’ experience to hold the similar position at Lingerie; Swim wear, Sportswear or Sleepwear enterprise with same organisational size.
- Concept development (both aesthetically as functionally)
- Lingerie design
- 3D Modelling
- 3D Printing
- 3D Scanning
- Textile Knowledge
- Pattern development and optimisation
- Technical drawings
- Mass Customization
- Extensive user research
- Digital Fashion
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com