- Develop, plan and implement short-term, mid-term product strategy to increase the market share and attain goals and objectives which is aligning with Santen’s business goals and objectives both annual revenue and profit range.
- Proactively plan and conduct strategic, tactic, strong and effective activities to increase the share of voice of products through various communications both of internal and external parties by numerous, waves and streamline actions every quarter. To build, strengthen/enhance brand equity as market leader. Create MKT POSM, brand communication tools and things for internal and external parties
- Set up, monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results in clear KPI and ROI.
- Conduct, monitor and report the budget of assigned products
- Involve, collaborate with field force team to implement the marketing strategy and marketing plan, project.
- Develop a strong partnership with external & internal partners to develop the best collaboration in management and interaction.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Identification of developmental opportunities in market to propose action plan for gaining brand equity, awareness and provide the best Santen’s eye care solution to serve unmet needs.
- Provide short-term, mid-term forecast on revenue, market situation, expenditures accordingly
- Involve to determine pricing of given assign products
- Monitor and capture best practice from industry, consider to apply it to works
- University Pharmacist/ Doctor background or preferable (opening for non-pharma educational background if possible)
- Proven professional MKT expertise, business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification is preferred
2. Knowledge & working experience
- At least 5 working experience product specialist role or equal or 3 years working experience in same position in pharmaceutical industry
- Good knowledge about modern MKT and integrated MKT
3. Key competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Presentation skills
- Organization and planning, strategic thinking, problem analysis and problem-solving
- Leadership, Persuasiveness, Adaptability, Creativity, Decision-making
- Good networking ability, Passion to job, ambition to deliver achievement
- Objectivity in delegating, analytical thinking & result orientation
- Good medical and marketing knowledge, good Computing skill – especially on MS Office software
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng ỨNG TUYỂN bên dưới.
hoặc, LIÊN HỆ VỚI CHÚNG TÔI để biết thêm chi tiết
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com