- Responsible for executing strategy, driving and enforcing global Product Compliance processes, seeking automation opportunities and leveraging technologies.
- Working with relevant compliance and legal teams and Legal teams, supporting setting policies around product compliance requirements.
- Ensure that regulatory requirements are met for products and support other functions such as Retail and Legal.
- Drive scalable business solutions which ensure compliance with product compliance regulations.
- Educate internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance on our projects and processes.
- Collaborate with technology teams to develop the best Product Compliance solutions for our business. Ability to scale.
- Leverage data to continuously improve compliance
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- With +3 years of hands-on and in-depth experience on e-commerce governance strategies is a must.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent coordination skills and communication skills across multiple cross-functional teams to build plans and projects.
- Familiar with SEA E-commerce compliance requirements and internet governance management, with a certain level of business sensitivity and risk awareness.
- Curiosity to develop knowledge of additional product categories as needed.
- Proficiency with implementing processes to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
- Ability to monitor and measure results with analytical thinking and program management mindset.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com