- Direct and manage project execution for the group.
- Supervises and coordinates the activities of the project and design personnel in the LV Switchgear project planning, design and drawing management for product realization in compliance to ISO 9001 Quality Procedures.
- Provide technical support to Sales and Marketing team on complicated technical requirement
- Confers with other department heads to coordinate and prioritize planning for timely projects execution.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At Least 6 years working experience in the related field.