- Establish Quality System guidelines / procedures and supervise the implementation to maintain product quality. From input to end product including SOP for best practices in all steps from operations.
- Prepare Food Safety Manual and update annually according to the company's operation situation.
- Approve or reject materials, packaging materials, intermediate and finished products in relation to their specifications.
- Supervise and monitor handling of deviation during processing and non-conformity results.
- Communicate with stakeholders and ensure customer expectations are met.
- Supervises the regular Internal Audits and Management Reviews.
- Participates in External Audit.
- Evaluate and approve suppliers.
- Lead and maintain HACCP systems to Company requirements.
- Supervise and assure that plant is operated in a safe, clean and efficient manner, complying with all company and government regulations.
- Supervise the validation, calibration, maintenance programme of equipment and facility systems.
- Support Production and Process Improvement and Champion the Continuous Improvement Programme. Work closely with R&D Team, production managers, data support team and factory director.
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve effectively all issues concerning factory operations such as quality, engineering, productivity, training, performance appraisal, 5S discipline, safety, …
- Ensures that the required initial and continuing training of quality unit personnel is carried out and adapted according to need.
- Plans ISO22000/HACCP training progam for company employees, monitors the implementation of the training programme and other quality matters of company employees.
- Setup KPI for Quality Assurance Department, as well as evaluate the results of overall operations regularly and systematically and reports these results to the BOD.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology, Animal health, Aquaculture or relevant fields required; Master’s degree preferred.
- More than 5-years’ experience in Quality Assurance field in Food / Feed / Aquaculture Industrial, including at least 2 years as a manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Deep Knowledge of Food Safety, HACCP, ISO 22000.
- Thorough understanding of the Quality policies in Animal and Aqua feed.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental regulations
- Work independently and take initiative.
- ISO 22000 / HACCP.
- Management leadership skills.
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng ỨNG TUYỂN bên dưới.
hoặc, LIÊN HỆ VỚI CHÚNG TÔI để biết thêm chi tiết
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The Leading AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The Leading AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com